Geology

Geology is the study of rocks. In class we are studying rocks. There are three types of  rocks. Here they are Igneous, Metamorphic and Sedimentary. Igneous is rock that comes from a volcano. My favorite type of rock is Quartz. Quartz is a mineral.

What is your favorite type of rock?

Geology Rocks from Jody Amri on Vimeo.

3 thoughts on “Geology

1. Dear Molly,
    Great job on your blog! I like this post on Geology. Your class does many fun activities to learn about rocks. I am so proud of you!
    Love,
    Mom

2. I love rocks! I remember when Oomah would take us to go “mining” for rocks. Next time you come and visit I will take you to Indian echo caverns. They have really neat looking rock formations inside and it is so cold inside even in the summer!
    Love,
    Kelly 😄

3. Dear Molly-

Thank you for posting about the rocks you are learning about in the Geology study. My favorite rocks are thunder eggs. I also think it is very special that you were able to post a video. It really makes your blog extra special to read and watch. You are a very smart girl and I can tell you are a great writer as well. Keep up the great work and I hope that you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

From,
    Emily’s Mom